The MoE Key Laboratory of Network and Software Security Assurance of Peking University was founded in 2007. Research at the MoE Key Laboratory is directed towards on solving the key issues of state network and information security as well as meeting the market requirement. The key lab currently has 41 faculty members, including 12 full professors. Lab members won the second-class prize of the State Scientific and Technological Progress Award in 2010 and the first class prize of State Grid Scientific and Technological Progress Award in 2015.
The major research areas of the key lab include:
(1) Cryptographic schemes, protocols and applications
(2) Network and network application security assurance
(3) System and software security assurance
(4) Security and privacy of Future Networks and Internet of Things
(5) Blockchain and cryptocurrency
(6) Cloud Computing security and testing