Established in 2008, the Key Laboratory of Microelectronic Device and Circuits, Ministry of Education, is constituted by the Institute of Microelectronics, Peking University. It currently has 40 faculty and staff members, including 20 full professors, and 16 associate professors. Among these are 2 Chinese Academy Science members, 1 Changjiang Scholar, 2 winners of Distinguished Young Scholars of NSFC, 1 winner of Excellent Young Scholars of NSFC, 1 chief scientist of National Basic Research Program of China (National 973 program), and 1 chief scientist of National High-tech R&D Program of China (National 863 Program).
We focus on the advanced semiconductor device design and fabrication, analog/digital/mix-signal/RF circuit design, and reliability techniques for integrated circuits and electronic systems. Main research areas include:
(1) ULSI device structures, process, simulation and modeling
(2) Resistive RAM and Neurocomputing
(3) Active matrix display technique
(4) Nano-scale MOS device reliability and variability
(5) RF device and integrated circuit design
(6) Mixed-signal, SoC/IP design methodology