The research center was founded in 2010, and it became Beijing Engineering Research Center in 2011. The research center has 12 full professors, 6 associate professors, and 3 engineers. Among them, there are 2 CAS Members, 2 Changjiang Scholars, and 3 winners of Distinguished Young Scholars of NSFC.
The Center focuses on the new materials and technology for Active Matrix Display and flexible photo electronics. Major research areas include:
(1) Organic light-emitting diodes (OLEDs): materials, devices and applications
(2) Thin film transistors (TFT): materials, devices and process
(3) Driving circuits for the AM display
(4) Metal oxide materials, devices and applications
(5) Flexible Photo electronics: materials, devices and applications